Closed

As of right now, we are making contingency plans for our summer camp programming. Because of this, we have pressed pause on our registrations until further notice.

Camps have not been cancelled at this time. We are still waiting for the most up to date information possible before making any final decisions. Decisions regarding our summer schedule are anticipated to be made by the first of May. This timeline will allow us to make adjustments, if necessary, based on the facts at that time. 

We will inform you immediately if things change regarding our summer schedule. Please know that we value your investment in Camp Connect, and should we find ourselves having to cancel any camps, a full refund will be given.